- "Having a discussion over disagreements isn't in-fighting, you idiot!"
- "Not talking about things that make you uncomfortable is stupid, you idiot!"
- "Only idiots make excuses. I'm sorry, what was your excuse again?"
- "You're not the only one who earned their way into the third grade, you idiot!"
- "It's not the umps' fault if you're the one and swung and missed, you idiot!"
- "Don't be a jerk to someone who's trying be your friend, you idiot!"
- "If you think you have all the answers here, then you're an even bigger idiot then I thought, you idiot!"
- "No, moron, your friends won't always like the same board games as you. Are you going to stop hanging out with them, idiot?"
- "Do your homework before you question me, you idiot!"
Yeah, ol' Mr. C would probably be wrapped up on charges and fired if he taught today. But 30 years ago, he was the perfect example of effective. Of course, that was back in a different age.